Here’s a record of high information developments from Tamil Nadu to look out for on Sunday, August 20, 2023
August 20, 2023 09:35 am | Up to date 09:35 am IST
- DMK youth wing observes statewide starvation quick demanding scrapping of NEET and condemning the Centre and T.N. Governor. Minister Udhayanidhi Stalin leads the quick at Chennai.
- AIADMK golden jubilee convention in Madurai.
- The #StopAdaniSaveChennai marketing campaign by the Chennai Local weather Motion Group garnered widespread help on X (previously Twitter) with a “tweet storm” pointed in direction of Chief Minister M.Ok. Stalin, interesting him to stall the growth of the Kattupalli Port.
- Kizhoor, the distant village which hosted a peaceable referendum that paved for the merger of French territories with India, is but to get its due significance within the administrative affairs of Puducherry authorities.
- Tamil Nadu’s peak energy deficit is anticipated to be within the vary of 1080 MW to 4380 MW within the upcoming summer season interval. The State expects to cowl the deficit by means of quick time period energy buy agreements, swap association and buy by means of energy exchanges.
- Nilgiriscapes convention to finish as we speak.
- NIT Tiruchi college endure as their promotions have been stopped.
- Girls have excelled of their explicit sector within the startup ecosystem might be given the Homepreneur Award SKL.
- An individual in Kanyakumari detained for making a hoax bomb name in CM’s home on Saturday evening.