Chandigarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 – Now Accepting Applications Chandigarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Chandigarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Summary: Chandigarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 has announced opportunities for Accountant positions on a Contract or Adhoc basis. Interested candidates can complete the Offline Application Form starting from August 9, 2023.
The deadline for submitting applications to the designated address is August 29, 2023. The comprehensive notification for Chandigarh Anganwadi Recruitment is accessible on the pravasiharyanadivas.in platform. The detailed guidelines for this vacancy have been issued by Chandigarh Child & Women Development Corporation Limited.
All pertinent details about Chandigarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, including age criteria, eligibility, selection protocols, and more, are accessible on pravasiharyanadivas.in. Chandigarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023.
- Notification Release Date: May 4, 2023
- Application Commencement: August 9, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 29, 2023, until 5:00 PM
Application Fee: No fees are applicable for any post.
Age Limit: Age requirements vary depending on the specific post. Refer to the detailed notification for exact information. Age relaxation is provided according to the rules of the Women and Child Development Department, Chandigarh Recruitment.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Accountant||PG Degree In Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA Inter/CA- Inter With At Least 50% Marks. At Least 3 Years Experience In Accounting With Exposure In Budgeting & Audit Out Of Which 1 Year Should Be In Government/ PSU. Expertise In MS Office Including Word, Excel, And PowerPoint.
Government Employees Retired As Accountants With At Least Five Years Experience/Accounts Officers/Audit Officers With At Least 3 Years Experience.
Direct Recruitment, No Exam: Selection Process:
The selection process for Chandigarh Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages:
- Document Verification
For further selection process details, kindly consult the official Notification/Advertisement.
Application Procedure: To Apply for the Vacancy:
- Utilize the Offline Mode.
- Complete the application form meticulously following the norms outlined in the Notification.
- Clearly indicate on the envelope: “Application for the Post of…” & Category.
- Ensure that the application form and all necessary documents are self-attested by the candidate.
- Submit the application form and documents either via mail or in-person to: “The Office Of Director Social Welfare, Women & Child Dev. (ICDS), Town Hall Extension Building, 3rd Floor, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh.”
Please provide all information in English.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|